Monday, January 12, 2004

My First Debt in the New Year


On Dec 31st I said I'd tell you how to achieve the 2nd most popular New Year Resolution: Get out of debt. Then I put myself in debt by not telling you how to do it. Well, now is my chance to pay off this debt:

1. The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason.
This is the classic book on not only how to get out of debt but also how to invest, handle your finances and be financially successful. It contains a series of stories set in ancient Babylon, so you get entertained while being educated.

2. The Financial Success Course based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard.
This is an inexpensive course that anyone can do. It teaches you practical principles and methods you can use to achieve financial success. I did this course several years ago and now I'm rich and famous :), well maybe not quite that, but I am doing very well financially, which is what the course is all about.

No comments: