Monday, September 18, 2006

The "Health Care" Industry

I honestly think that the Health Care industry is a complete fraud. That may sound extreme but if it isn't true then explain how this can be: Near where I work is a health care professionals training school. Every day I see the majority of these people being trained to be nurses and health care technicians, etc., sitting outside during their breaks, smoking. I also observe that 9 out of 10 of them are overweight and that 8 out of 10 are obese. As if that weren't enough I see them at lunch time eating fast food and drinking those large 32oz sodas you get from fast food places.

Now explain to me how it is that "Health Care Professionals" who supposedly know all about health and how to be healthy are smoking, obese and eating junk food? There is only one explanation: They don't know jack about health.

No comments: