Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Drug Rehab - What Works, What Doesn't


I recently got a comment on my post "Drug Rehab Fraud". I moderate my comments so I didn't allow it because it was promoting a website that looks to me like a MySpace for the addicted. Rather a sick concept I thought. I know the old saying that a problem shared is a problem halved, and I agree with the idea, but this site was loaded with ads from the same kind of frauds I was writing about in my post.

Imagine it, you create a site to attract people who have an addiction then you advertise solutions that don't work so you can make money out of them and keep them coming back for more because they are still addicted. Pretty nasty.

So instead of promoting a drug rehab method that doesn't work, I am going to promote the drug rehab method with the highest success rate on the planet: Narconon

No comments: